Pennsylvanians in Phase 1B Now Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine
1B includes those in Congregate Care; Postal Service, Manufacturing and Transit Workers; and ClergyHarrisburg, PA – Starting today Pennsylvanians in Phase 1B of the state’s vaccination plan are now eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment to become protected against the virus. Phase 1B eligible Pennsylvanians include:
- People in congregate settings not otherwise specified as long-term care facilities, and persons receiving home and community-based services
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Manufacturing workers
- Clergy and other essential support for houses of worship
- Public transit workers
- Education workers
“Our revised vaccination eligibility plan means more Pennsylvanians now have access to the lifesaving COVID-19 vaccine as vaccine supply increases and providers and counties establish easier access to appointments,” Gov. Wolf said.
The remainder of the accelerated plan includes eligibility as follows:
- April 12 all residents in Phase 1C will be eligible to start scheduling vaccination appointments.
- April 19, all residents will be eligible to start scheduling vaccination appointments.
Those eligible for an appointment can access the provider map available here. People without internet access can contact the Health Hotline by calling 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258).
MEDIA CONTACT: Lyndsay Kensinger, Governor’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #